for fitness management & wellness solutions
We are always on the lookout for talented people with the education, skills, customer service disposition, experience and passion to thrive in our industry. If you have what it takes to deliver high quality programs and extraordinary customer service, we want to hear from you. Health Systems Group may have the perfect opportunity you are looking for. Please consider joining our team.
Learn More About HSG:
Health Systems Group is a dynamic and growing company with a proven track record of over 30 years in the fitness and wellness field. HSG is the largest and most successful company of its kind in Canada.
As a national organization, Health Systems Group has its head office in Mississauga, Ontario; and regional offices in Calgary and Halifax. We conduct operations across Canada in cities including Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, London, Kitchener-Waterloo, Toronto/GTA, Montreal and Halifax.
We are a Canadian owned and operated company employing over 250 people in full, part-time and contract positions who all share in the commitment to deliver inspiring fitness and wellness experiences and provide value to our clients.
Health Systems Group offers positive experiences and growth opportunities to our staff. We take pride in the quality of our client services and that is why every HSG employee receives ongoing training and supervisory support to give them every opportunity to excel. We are interested in building long-term relationships not only with our clients but with our employees as well. We provide:
- A benefit program that includes group life insurance and health benefits for full-time staff.
- An individualized orientation process for new staff that includes a personal Learning Plan.
- In-service training in leadership, customer service, interpersonal skills, team-building and research-based topics of a technical nature.
- Funding for full-time staff to pursue professional growth.
- Career advancement facilitated through: mentorship, task force work, workshops and conferences, and a corporate priority to recruit from within HSG for new job openings.